Explore the north Netherlands, in particular, the towns of Giethoorn and Hasselt, known for their fairy-tale charm and unique characteristics.
- Group of 1-2 People
- Group of 3-4 People
- Group of 5-6 People
Dutch countryside tour
Please yourself with rustic views of windmills, ditches, and wooden shoe factories.
This wonderful Dutch countryside tour covers the magnificent area of Dutch polder landscape north of Amsterdam .We visit a windmill (inclusive!) we visit a cheese farm (inclusive!) we visit a wooden shoe factory (inclusive!)
We are going to explore the traditional villages of North Holland and begin our tour with a visit to the Zaanse Schans windmills, a Dutch Heritage site.
We like you to experience the highlights of Amsterdam and make breathtaking memories. Your private guide can also give you the best travel advice; knowing where to go, what to experience, and where to go for dinner during the rest of your Amsterdam visit.
Bentley Limousine Service
We are delighted to propose a prestigious limousine service with the Bentley Arnage. The Bentley Arnage will offer you a unique and comfortable atmosphere thanks to its sumptuous and soft leather, smooth wood veneers and cutting-edge technology inside the car.
This Bentley is focused on passenger comfort, an ultra-luxurious sedan with incredible performance. Within its beautiful and comfortable interior time can seem to stand still, enabling its passengers to relax, converse and enjoy themselves in unprecedented style.
Combined with our private day tours our Bentley Arnage Limousine Service will cost €475 euros a day extra.
Please note that traffic can cause delays.
- Zaanse Schans: Here, you will experience famous aspects of Dutch manufacturing. Visit working windmills that are used for the production of oil and timber. You are welcome to enter the windmills and experience how these products were fabricated 150-200 years ago! Visiting wooden shoes and cheese factories is also part of the program.
- Monnickendam: A historic former fishing town from 1350. Once one of the most important ports in Holland and a wealthy city, today a protected heritage site. (Alternatively, enjoy the picturesque cheese village).
- Edam. Take a stroll through the cozy historic center, and walk across the old drawbridges. See the lock that saves the town from flooding!
- Volendam & Marken: Next, your journey takes you to Volendam. Stroll among the colorful houses, enjoy the lively boulevard and all the little restaurants, coffee bars and shops. After Volendam, enjoy a 25-minute drive to Marken Island. Stroll around and explore its quiet streets. In the summer you may even take a 30-minute boat ride to this island, starting from Volendam.
- We drive through an area called Waterland, where tour buses are not allowed. This area is situated 12 feet below sea level.
During the day, you’ll have some time to relax and sample some typical and delicious Dutch food like pancakes, herring or kibbeling.
NOTE: We can adjust this Countryside day tour to your needs.